I remember once thinking that all of the college students on deviantart were silly for complaining about never having time to do art because school was robbing them of their time, money, and souls. Surely they could find the time to upload a sketch or two.
But now that I'm in college, I understand completely. Pretty much every second of my time is occupied by school, work, or sleep. I go to school in the morning, go to work in the afternoon, and do homework in the evening five days a week. On weekends, I study and catch up on the sleep lost during the week. It's funny how time flies by.
Anyhoo, it's been so long since I've posted a journal that I thought this would be a good time to do it! I'm honestly not sure when I'll get time to do art, but I will post a sketchdump or something like that soon.
Updates on the Life of Kristy:
- I got a job at the beginning of the summer which is awesome. It's on campus, pays well, and has super flexible hours.
- I'm doing well in school. I'm even getting A's in my science course (howy cwap).
- Japanese class sucks because it lacks structure and a good teacher, but it also rocks because I have great friends in that class!
- I'm quickly learning just how out-of-place I am in my school. Everyone gets drunk and/or high for shits and giggles. What happened to having REAL fun?
- Boyfriend is the only reason I am sane.
- I'm a gamer now I guess. TEAM FORTRESS TWOOOOOOOO!!!!
- I'm surprised by how few bullet points I could come up with. I guess that there hasn't been much happening in my life after all :I
I'll post a comic about my new college life or something in the near-ish future. I better get back to my lame essay now >.>